These Terms & Conditions will apply to all online programs offered by Julie Miller Davis, which may be referred to herein as “JMD,” “us,” “we,” or “our.”
By purchasing an online program, you agree that you will be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you are acting on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, you may not participate in any JMD virtual or online programs or intensives.
- Fees for a program will be due upon purchase and will be paid in full unless a discount code or other arrangements have been made with JMD.
- Your enrollment in JMD programs may include access to a private Facebook group, live Zoom trainings, and other training and support provided via a third-party platform or website that may have its own set of terms, conditions, and policies. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to any third-party platforms or sites.
- We reserve the right to add, remove, change, or modify the recordings and/or downloadable content at any time.
- The services and information offered to members of any online programming “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE.” JMD makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, express, implied, or statutory, and howsoever arising, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operation. Specifically, and without limitation, JMD does not warrant against failure of performance including, without limitation, any failure due to computer hardware, software, or other communication systems, and JMD does not warrant or guarantee that the services provided will result in any economic or other benefit to you. JMD’s liability for any and all claims arising under or related to any online programs or courses will not, in any event, exceed the fees actually paid by you to Julie Miller Davis.
- Your participation in JMD’s programs may include information and training provided by our Productivity Partners. Julie Miller Davis accepts no liability or responsibility for any of the information, advice, services, or products provided to you by a Partner. If you decide to engage any of the Productivity Partners for further services or assistance, such dealings will be solely between you and the partner and subject to any terms, conditions, or other agreements associated with such dealings. Your engagement or dealing with any Productivity Partner is at your sole risk and without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of Julie Miller Davis.
- These terms and conditions and your participation in Julie Miller Davis’s online programs shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any legal actions or proceeding related thereto shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Colorado Springs or Denver, Colorado.
By participating in JMD’s online and virtual programs and intensives, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. We may revise and update these Terms & Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion. Your agreement to JMD’s Terms & Conditions means that you accept and agree to any and all changes to these Terms & Conditions.