Book Julie to Speak
Julie’s ability to capture the room’s attention, provide value to the people in front of her, and offer new perspectives is second to none. She has three signature talks that can be effectively adapted to your needs. She’s happy to strategize with you about your vision and support it through her talks.
Prioritize with Power
Say Yes to the Right Things
Are you drowning in everything you feel you need to get through every single day, week, and/or month? Julie Miller Davis has the answer! In Prioritize with Power, Julie teaches you how to say yes and no to the right things and ultimately have more balance, and more time, and less stress–thus creating space for more clients, more money, and more freedom. And who wouldn’t want that?
- Empowering your professional self through controlling your calendar
- Learning the 3 D’s System in order to navigate your to-do list(s)
- Creating more TIME in your daily and weekly schedule
Doing Delegation Right
So many times, business owners find themselves in a position where they know they need to delegate and cannot figure out where to start. Or, they have had delegation go terribly wrong and thus taken the majority of the work back on their plate. However, we all know that in order to grow, we must delegate and start doing the things that only we can do. In this talk, Julie Miller Davis will be teaching us to do delegation right.
- How to stop micromanaging and start delegating
- What to delegate
- How to set yourself and your team up for success
Solving Unsolvable Problems
3 Questions to Get Your Business Moving in the Right Direction
Are there things that are holding you back from big growth? Worries? Wishes? Roadblocks? Julie Miller Davis uses her Solve Unsolvable Problems System to teach you to take control of things you may feel are out of your control and to start taking charge to move your business forward, resetting your Productivity Patterns.
- Increase your Circle of Control
- Get through Roadblocks that you feel are holding you back
- A tool to go from feeling STUCK to taking ACTION
Commit to Courage
Too many times as business owners and entrepreneurs, we let the fear of the unknown or failure stop us from trying something or moving forward. In Commit to Courage, Julie Miller Davis explores what waits in the Courage Zone, what holds us back, and how to TAKE THE LEAP with less stress and more confidence.
- Identify what is waiting in your Courage Zone
- Learn three simple steps to venture into the Courage Zone
- Set the First Step to Committing to Courage
Book Julie to speak at your event today! Book Julie to Speak
Parker Area Chamber of Commerce
Executive Managing Director Vancouver Metro Chapter eWomenNetwork
Event Producer, Caruso Signature Events
Empowering Practices to Propel Your Business
An interactive workshop guiding you to explore, engage, and elevate your business. This extraordinary workshop is divided into three segments, each of which will make all the things you’re WISHING for in your business a reality. You’ll walk away with a clear vision and a plan of action after exploring your business and interacting with other business-minded people like you!
Segment One: Power Play
Take control of the things you CAN in your business, in order to propel your productivity and increase your income.
- Put a power pose into your day.
- Look at your business from a proactive standpoint.
- Identify your circle of influence.
Segment Two: From Values to Vision
Identify your values and strengths to establish a strong business plan and create a clear vision for yourself and your business.
- Use your values to create strong goals and vision
- Take ownership of your goals
- Leverage your values and goals to elevate your business
Segment Three: Calendar Control
When and how will you use your time with referrals, networking, customer care, and follow up? Control your calendar rather than your calendar controlling you.
- Manage your work day and work week effectively
- Center your day around income-producing activities
- Be more professional by offering choices to your clients and customers
Schedule a consultation with Julie to discover how her workshops can help your business or organization. Let’s Chat